BOOK A CONSULTATION
If you’re a current patient and would like to book an appointment, or if you would like to apply to become a patient, please contact us.
By emailing us or contacting us via web form, you are accepting the inherent privacy limitations of online communication. For more information about internet privacy, please read our Communication by Email/Text document. Please respond “stop” to text messages to opt out.
Book an Appointment
Woodshore Family Dentistry, located in Lake Jackson/Clute, has an excellent record of treating patients with a wide range of dental issues and concerns. We have exceptionally experienced dentists and a compassionate staff that treats every patient individually. You deserve the highest standards of dental care and we provide just that. All of our dental services and treatments are specifically curated to meet your needs.
Our dental treatment system is also perfectly streamlined so we can provide your treatment quickly while minimizing downtime and waiting periods. We also use the latest technologies and equipment to ensure the safest procedures. One of the many ways in which we make your treatment comfortable is through the use of sedatives. According to studies, sedation can lower anxiety and facilitate faster and better treatments so we provide a wide range of sedation options for different types of treatments.
We value your time, which is why we have an extremely streamlined scheduling process. When you schedule an appointment, we’ll be sure to accommodate you at that specific time with no extensive waiting periods. So please go ahead and explore this website and then schedule your appointment with Woodshore Family Dentistry.
SAME-DAY EMERGENCY CARE
Our Dental Services and Procedures
At Woodshore Family Dentistry, we provide various dental services in the field of restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, general dentistry, and others. The following is a brief overview of all our services:
- Preventative Dentistry: These are tests and treatments we provide to help you prevent dental issues like gum disease.
- Teeth Cleaning: We provide a deep dental cleaning procedure in which we remove all of the accumulated plaque and tartar from your teeth.
- Oral Cancer Screening: Our dentist uses various tests and procedures to look for signs of oral cancer such as precancerous lesions and lumps so that we can either avoid oral cancer or treat it before it gets serious.
- TMJ/TMD: The temporomandibular joint, which is responsible for jaw movements, can sometimes malfunction and lead to TMD, i.e., temporomandibular joint disorder. We identify the cause of TMD and treat it.
- Scaling & Root Planing: Scaling is a procedure in which we remove all the accumulated plaque and tartar from your teeth. Root planing is a procedure in which we smoothen your root surface to close the distance between your gums and your teeth.
- Pediatric Dentistry: We are a pediatric dental clinic as well. Our premises have been designed so as to put children at ease and our dentists are certified pediatric dentists who can deal with complications arising from baby teeth, dental caries, and other issues.
- Bruxism/ Teeth Grinding: Bruxism is a condition in which you keep grinding your teeth constantly, which can lead to severe damage to your teeth. Our dentists identify the root cause of teeth grinding and provide mouth guards to prevent the damage.
- Dental Crowns: Crowns are covers or caps that are attached over your existing teeth to transform their appearance.
- Dental Bridges: Bridges are a set of fake teeth supported on either side by dental crowns or implants.
- Dental Implants: Metallic posts are attached to your jawbone under the socket of the missing tooth so that fake teeth can be firmly attached to the post as permanent replacements.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: If you have cavities in your teeth, our dentist can fill them with tooth-colored composite resin or porcelain material to prevent the cavity from spreading.
- Root Canals: If the cavity and infection spread into the pulp chamber, the dentist removes the infected pulp to prevent the infection from spreading.
- Dentures & Partials: Dentures are removable appliances you wear in your mouth to serve the aesthetic and functional purpose of teeth. Partial dentures are those that replace only some of your teeth.
- Gum Disease: The accumulation of plaque and tartar leads to bacterial infection, which causes gum disease. We treat gum disease with a simple scaling and root planing procedure.
- Bone Grafting: This is a procedure in which the dentist applies grafting material from an external source into the socket of your missing teeth to either preserve the bone structure or facilitate bone regeneration.
- Orthodontics: If you have crooked or misaligned teeth, we provide high quality metal braces or clear aligner trays that can gradually push your teeth towards the right direction.
- Teeth Whitening: This is a procedure in which the dentist uses a whitening gel and special light to brighten your teeth.
- Zoom In Office: This is another form of advanced teeth whitening in which the dentist uses a special zoom whitening gel and zoom lighting.
- At-Home Whitening: This is a procedure in which a whitening gel is applied to whitening trays and you can wear them at your home on a daily basis to bleach your teeth.
- Dental Veneers: These are thin covers for the front face of your teeth made of porcelain or other tooth-colored materials. They completely transform the appearance of your teeth.
- Gingivectomy: If you have excess gums that ruin the aesthetic appearance of your smile, then gingivectomy can surgically remove the excess gum tissues.
- Lumineers: These are extremely thin veneers for your teeth that can simply be attached over your teeth without removing any of your existing enamel.
- Guided Tissue Bone Regeneration: This is a procedure in which the dentist uses grafting material or membrane to encourage your tissues and bone to regenerate.
- Osseous Surgery: This is a procedure in which the dentist removes some of the bone from around your teeth if it has been infected by bacteria. This may be the only way to treat advanced periodontitis.
- Occlusal (Bite) Adjustment: This refers to a wide range of treatments and procedures that aim to adjust your teeth so they are perfectly straight and perfectly aligned. Procedures may include metal braces, clear aligners, and mouth reconstruction.
- Ridge Preservation: This is a procedure in which the dentist plants bone grafting material into your gums immediately after a bone extraction. This prevents the bone structure from the alveolar ridge from disintegrating over time, which allows you to later get dental implants if you so choose. This can also protect your empty sockets and prevent dry sockets.
Book an Appointment at Woodshore Family Dentistry
So now you know all about our commitment to dental care and about the procedures available at Woodshore Family Dentistry. If you have any other questions, then please schedule an appointment so you can consult our dentists in person.